1) I purchased a print. Can I scan it and post on my Facebook/website, or email it?
No. Prints are for personal use only. You can give a print you have purchasedas a gift, it cannot be scanned and/or distributed digitally or in print form.
2) I purchased a digital file. Will it arrive the same day?
Orders are processed as they are received. Turnaround time for a digital fileis two to six weeks, as stated on your confirmation.
3) For my purchased a digital file, do I own the rights now?
No. With your purchase, you have the rights to use the file only. Copyright ofthe photos belongs to Carolynn Bunch Photography.
4) I purchased a digital file. Can I email it to my trainer, family, friends or clinician?
No. A digital file is a print in electronic form. You can make prints from it,post on your website, Facebook, etc., but it is non-transferable.
5) How long till I should expect to see my photos?
2 to 6 weeks.
6) I would like to mail a check for payment is that ok?
Yes. Please email for the payment mailing address. Note that with all checkpayments, products are held ten days for the check to clear.
7) I have a deadline and need my digital files or prints quickly can it be done?
The majority of the time, yes and sometimes at no additional cost. In certaincases of last minute rush orders, additional charges for time, extra postage orrush fees at the lab may apply.
8) Can you do custom products or packages?
Yes. If you are looking for a specific item please email me and I can attempt tofind a supplier through my network of contacts. As well, custom packages onprints or products can be offered.
9) What is a "web-only” file?
Web-only is a small jpeg that is suitable for Facebook, website, digital frameor phone. They are not for print and are non- transferable
10) Can I buy a web-only file by itself?
No. At this time, web-only files are offered in addition to a print, a fullprintable file, or in bundles. Please see my Web site for specifics.
11) Do you make farm calls?
Yes! It is a wonderful opportunity to photograph horses (and their owners)in a different setting where they are most comfortable. Please email me for details.
12) Do you travel out of state?
Yes. In these cases, all travel expenses are billed to the client with an estimateprovided beforehand.
13) I saw "beach” photos on your site and want something similar. How does this work?
If there is interest, I can do "beach” or location photos, along with fancydresses , show clothes, jeans, costume or riding gear, etc. I do suggest youyou’re your horse to the location prior or select somewhere they are familiarwith to avoid having a dynamic, different environment distract from thephoto shoot.
14) Do you do graphic design work, i.e., sales fliers, business cards or ads?
Yes and this is a great way to incorporate the photography work. Note that during the show season, I do need extra lead time for projects.
15) I would like to order emailed files - I have to pick a shipping option which one should I pick?